8 Lessons Learned from Teaching Online from EDUCAUSE on Vimeo.
Some people are under the impression that online education is something new to higher education with the recent obsession with MOOCs, but “for-credit” online classes and degree programs have been offered for many years. This short video highlights the following 8 lessons learned from 2 experienced online educators. By the way, most of these strategies are also applicable to the face-to-face environment.
1. High-Touch is more important than high-tech
2. Establish Social Presence using Digital Storytelling
3. Use Technology Intentionally
4. The Power of External Resources
5. Make your Expectations Explicit
6. Fun, Playfulness and the Unexpected
7. Login Regularly
8. Personal Feedback
Comments on: "8 Lessons Learned From Teaching Online" (1)
Reblogged this on Il Blog di Tino Soudaz 2.0 ( un pochino).