I love webinars/online conferencing tools and usually participate in at least a few online meetings each week. This week I am scheduled to participate in the following 5 webinars:
- Goto Webinar Meeting with a Vendor
- Adobe Connect – Training with a DU Faculty Member who wants to use it for an online meeting
- Bb Collaborate – Meeting with ECP Directors
- Bb Collaborate – Sloan C Webinar on Competency-Based Degree Programs and Online Education
- Adobe Connect – TLT’s schMOOC
Although we’ve been using web conferencing tools for many years, there are still technical glitches that always crop up, especially if you have participants who are new to online meeting tools. If you participate in webinars, you will probably be able to relate to this funny video.
Mark your calendar for the 2014 eLearning Consortium of Colorado 25th Annual Conference.
This year’s conference is on April 16-18, 2014 and at the Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge, Colorado. Plan to help us celebrate a quarter century of success as we build on the past and lead to the future. Emerging technologies have created a dynamic, challenging environment that has caused us to adapt. What have we learned that can help us be successful as we move forward? Come and explore what the present and not-so-distant future holds for students, teaching, and learning.
Join us or submit a proposal for the conference. Deadline is January 10, 2014.
The Conference includes:
• FREE hands-on computer workshops
• Keynote presentations from elearning leaders
• Concurrent sessions featuring the latest elearning strategies
• Exhibits and demonstrations
Check out the 2013 conference program.