Are you ready to network with colleagues and LEARN strategies that support project-based learning, flipped learning, universal design for learning, and more? Mark your calendar for August 1 & 2, 2018, and then register for the 2018 COLTT conference.
Posts tagged ‘Teaching and Learning’
In this short video (5:12), University of Denver (DU) students share what they wish more professors would do by:
- Providing constructive feedback and encouragement
- Recognizing student differences
- Giving students opportunities to lead
- Assigning roles for group projects
- Prioritizing students over grades
- Sharing their syllabus in advance
- Providing opportunities for students to get to know one another
- Using Canvas more consistently
This is the first installment of several video clips we’ll be creating from student video interviews and a student panel organized by the Office of Teaching & Learning for DU’s Teaching & Learning Week.
Special thanks to Alex Martinez his awesome video recording and editing skills!